SeedsHereNow - Forum
10/14/19 - Printable Version

+- SeedsHereNow - Forum (https://seedsherenow.com/forum)
+-- Forum: SeedsHereNow (https://seedsherenow.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Testimonials (https://seedsherenow.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=251)
+--- Thread: 10/14/19 (/showthread.php?tid=2434)

10/14/19 - OregonsOwn - 10-14-2019

I dont do alot of reviews but after ordering through seedsherenow.com i felt i had to let other growers know this seedbank is the real deal. Ive dealt with alot of other seedbanks and overseas breeders and it was always complicated and sketchy. Not with this company. Their customer service is the best ive seen with any company period not just seed banks or breeders i mean any company ive ever dealt with. Replies to my questions where answered in minutes not days. And my seeds came as advertised. I actually got the seeds cheaper here than going through the breeders directly. Payment was fast easy and i had my seeds within days of payment. Ill never buy from anyone else again. Just wish i found them sooner. Would have saved me alot of money,time,aggravation and id have better genetics. If your looking for a seedbank this is it.

Zack D

" I've placed 8 or 9 separate orders with SHN and they've always come through for me. Extremely quick turnaround time from payment to shipping, always had seeds in hand within 3-4 days (even over a weekend). Highly responsive to emails I've sent them. One mishap with the post office directing my package to another address (later learned it was my mailman's fuck up and we had words about it), but SHN fired off another package and all was well. I keep coming back. Looking for a Puck Yeah reload. Fridge is filling up, not enough room or time to sprout the stock I have. "

Like I said absolutely great customer service from my end. Super fast shipping. And mistakes happen were human lol. Really appreciate it RD. You will definitely have more business from me in the future. Thanks a lot.Thanks Matt

One of the best experiences ive had with a seedbank

i usually use attitude and they are great but you guys carry some of the more modern breeders so i wanted to give you a try i had like a 750$ order and got a good amount of freebies! which i love! payment was quick and easy and the shipping seemed to be even faster and easier than that! ill def be ordering from you guys again! thank you very much! keep up the good work!

Robert A

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, and thank you for resolving the issue. it is a pleasure dealing with SHN, amazing customer service
Nick W

Thank you so much

.I got my beans... You guys are the best...

Wing C

Great service and wicked fast shipping . So glad i came across the Dudes grow show and learned of seeds here now  . I will be ordering again . Thanks again and keep up the good work .
Jason T

Thank you so much! As always prompt, outstanding service. Order received
Jeff D

Love the variety SHN has also the best costumer service and fast shipping.
Randy M

Better Than Expected

I expected to get what I ordered at some point in the future, and I did, but I also ended up getting more free seeds than the number of seeds I ordered. It also came in less than a week. This is the only place I'll buy seeds from, from now on.

Matt S

Great site and service
Great service and selection. Go to for top shelf genetics

Ian S

My Experience

Absolutely hands down the Best experience I've had collecting souvenirs, A+ professional, A+ prompt shipping, Great selection in choice of Souvenir Distributors. Definitely look forward to Future business I HIGHLY RECOMMEND for " Serious " Souvenir Collectors looking for Rare Genetic Strains,.....get them while you still can

Dean L

Quality

From the customer service all they way to the products on there site. Everything is top notch and always recommended. Quality addition to the garden

Brandon T

Seeds here now

The site works great It’s easy and all the information I need is available.

James S